As a Kingsview Partner, I help families save, invest, protect, and make prudent use of their wealth.
Free Portfolio Risk Analysis
Financial planning can be challenging; I’m here to lighten the load off your shoulders. I’m an honest and positive professional whose priority is always the interests of my clients; providing capability, adaptability, and scalability.
Since 2004, I’ve been serving loyal clients from Colorado’s Grand Valley to Washington’s San Juan Islands. Schedule a free consultation and start experiencing my services.
As a CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™ professional, I can assist you with:
– Planning and investing for retirement and education
– Preparing for estate succession
– Insuring goals against unplanned life events
– Implementing tax planning strategies
– Providing retirement plan options for employers
I can meet with you in person or by video call. Schedule your free consultation and select your meeting preference.
Locally serving the communities of Whidbey Island, Washington; Grand Junction, Colorado; with clients throughout the country.
Classes and Workshops
As a teacher at heart, I offer consultations and courses on personal finance and senior issues.
– Paying off debt fast
– Saving money for emergencies
– Investing for retirement and education
– Understanding insurance
– Home buying and mortgages
– Building lifelong wealth and helping others
– Aging and longevity planning
– Social Security Claiming Strategies
– Understanding Healthcare and Medicare options
– Estate planning strategies
– Trust and Charitable Planning
– Preserving lifelong wealth and helping others
Cost Of Services
Most of my clients hire me for investment management and financial planning. They pay an advisory fee which includes both services. The advisory fee is a percentage of assets under management.
Standard advisory fee tier:
Hourly Financial Planning:
Some of my clients hire me for an hourly financial planning engagement. They might not need investment management but want professional guidance and financial planning.
For example, someone might want to confirm whether they are on track for retirement. This project could take 4-8 hours, depending on the complexity of the situation, to analyze and make recommendations.
A typical six-hour plan, at $250 an hour, would cost $1,500.
Plan With Confidence | Partner With A CFP® Professional
When it comes to your financial security, it’s all about partnering with someone committed to putting your interests first. CFP® professionals have attained the standard of excellence in financial planning by meeting education, experience and ethical standards. As part of their certification, they have made a commitment to CFP Board to serve your best interests today to prepare you for a more secure tomorrow.